Our founding belief at Bonefish Grill is that, if we take care of our people, Bonefish will take care of itself. This belief is the source of our actions, what we stand for, and how we achieve success
At Bonefish Grill, we have a deep passion for fresh quality food, and we've used our expertise to create an unparalleled lineup of dishes that are ever changing.
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money, apply today!
As a To-Go Specialist you will be responsible for exceeding the guest’s expectations by providing them with friendly, prompt and attentive service that is tailored to the customer’s preference. A To-Go Specialist will be required to develop extensive product knowledge of the menu to explain and suggest offerings to the guest, upselling products when appropriate.
The To-Go Specialist is also responsible for:
- Making memorable experiences for our guests
- Using food and beverage menu knowledge to share favorites and provide recommendations
- Anticipating needs, processing Guests orders, and taking payment in hospitable, timely manner
- Assembling and delivering orders with hospitality and a smile
- Being a team player
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Bonefish Grill:
- Career Growth. We believe in developing people!
- Work/Life balance. Flexible scheduling and PTO (when eligible) to take that much needed "me" time!
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options for eligible team members
- Meal comp benefits
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Rewards and recognition programs because we appreciate all that you do
Compensation Range: Varies by Location plus tips
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Text "BonefishWay" to 30437!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 103695_20230518